- Location: Boston, MA, United States
- Posted: Oct 31
Cambridge Semantics is seeking a Product Manager for our Enterprise Data Analytics platform, Anzo. We are looking for 3 to 6 years of proven Product Management experience within a Software company focusing on some aspect of Data Management. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing our Anzo Product Roadmap.
● Execute our current Roadmap entailing priority requirements, customer feedback, industry trends, competitive analysis, success metrics, and release plans
● Collaborate successfully with Product Engineering, Solution Engineering, the UX/UI team, Sales, and Marketing for data-driven feature development with the goal of moving design and prioritization conversations towards closure
● Attend conferences with Sales and Marketing teams to continue to grow customer relationships and interest
● Create digital content and present at data management conferences when appropriate
● Communicate with customers to gather data to build data supported features
● Develop metrics and KPI’s to consistently align with product and company vision
● Offer insight and assert those ideas appropriately
● Maintain and keep up to date Jira, Trello, and Confluence
Required Skills & Experience:
● 3 to 6 years of Product Management experience
● 2 to 3 years of experience with Product Management for a data management software company
● Strong communication skills for the creation and delivery of presentations for conferences
● Experience building effective relationships across teams
● Highly organized approach to work, with experience using various task management softwares
● Advantageous to have hands-on experience with SQL, graph, ETL and experience with data warehouses
● Advantageous to have experience with BI tools like QlikView, Tableau, or Tibco/Spotfire
● Advantageous to have experience with data preparation for Machine Learning
What We Offer
● Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurances, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter & healthcare benefits starting on your first day
● A flexible vacation policy, 8 paid holidays, and the opportunity to work remotely on occasion
● Up to 3 months of annual gym membership reimbursement, and the opportunity to earn cash for staying healthy
● A membership to WeWork, which provides vibrant, collaborative, and fun workspace all over the world (plus free cold brew, espresso, and snacks)
● The opportunity to work alongside some of the smartest minds in the Big Data space!
About Cambridge Semantics
Cambridge Semantics, The Smart Data Company®, is a rapidly growing Big Data Management and Analytics software company. Our software, the Anzo®, allows IT departments and their business users to semantically link, analyze, and manage diverse data, whether internal or external, structured or unstructured, with speed, at big data scale and at the fraction of the implementation costs of using traditional approaches. The Anzo product has won numerous industry awards such as KMWorld Trend-Setting Product, Bio-IT World Best in Show, and the SIIA CODiE Award for Best Business Intelligence/Analytics Solution.
We are a fast-paced, startup environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing, and values flexibility and balance between work and home life. Our headquarters is located in a vibrant WeWork space in beautiful downtown Boston, next to the Boston Common and is surrounded by endless lunch options and several different subway entrances.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that a diverse workforce brings to the workplace and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit! If you don’t meet all of these qualifications, but you still feel
that you can do this job, please send us a cover letter explaining why.