- Location: Burlington, MA, United States
- Posted: Dec 31
Burlington, Pittsburgh, Seattle
We’re looking for an experienced, customer-facing, implementation engineer who wants to help healthcare organizations manage their patient populations through successful implementations of the Arcadia Analytics product. The Implementation Engineer role is perfect for someone who is comfortable getting their hands dirty with code and can relate data to the larger business problems Arcadia solves for its customers. The right person can lead conversations with customers, explain complex technical and healthcare topics to both engineers and non-technical teams, and dig in and sole complex technical and data related issues. She or he needs to have a love for getting real world value out of data. The right person will assist with planning, developing, testing and interacting with customers in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment. She or he will work closely with Arcadia project teams to ensure that all customer deliverables accurately reflect the clinical and claims data entered at the point of care.
Why do you want this job?
- The opportunity to work for an amazing, fast-growing software company
- Opportunity to work with a highly scalable cloud platform
- You seek a fun culture that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Work closely with and learn new technologies like Apache Spark/Nifi, the Elastic Stack and more to drive healthcare data integration projects
- You enjoy working with customers and thriving as a team player
- You want to use your skills to make an impact in healthcare
What will you be doing?
- Translate business requirements into practical technical solutions including estimates for implementation
- Understand the relationship and translation of customer business processes to the Arcadia software suite
- Strong Fundamentals in database queries and Functional Programming Best Practices
- Execute software and data testing and validation processes
- Identify, document, triage and resolve software, ETL, and configuration defects to ensure resolution
- Validate data extracted from complex healthcare systems
- Develop implementation strategies within the framework of industry best practices.
- Work with account teams to develop, maintain and execute high-quality data integration and software implementations
- Communicate difficult technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions, and adapt well to change
- Help automate and create scalable playbooks and processes to help drive growth
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our administration tools and web applications
- 25% travel possible
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a team creating a big data platform that is drastically improving healthcare analytics
- Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits like flextime time off
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages and more
What you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related technical filed (Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or other analytical discipline) or equivalent professional work experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in a technical and data analytics focused role
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle, project delivery processes, and testing methodologies
- Track record in developing and delivering work into production
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills including ability to create materials in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organization skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.