- Location: Cambridge, MA, United States
- Posted: Jan 17
EMERITUS Institute of Management, is a leading online education provider partnered with top universities such as MIT, Columbia, and Wharton. Our advisory team creates and delivers a variety of high-quality learning offerings, which motivate students and encourages ongoing exemplary education experiences. We are seeking a Program Advisor/Business Development Representative, to help drive these opportunities to directly increase revenue and help with additional growth opportunities.
- Effectively communicate the EMERITUS online educational programs via phone, email and social media.
- Motivate and encourage interested parties by communicating course details and leveraging growth opportunities by registering interested students.
- Communicate and effectively deliver collected real-time data through our internal CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Professional verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with executives.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a sales capacity; must have an internal drive to perform, communicate, and deliver in a competitive market.
- A PLUS - experience in higher education, eLearning, and/or Ed-Tech verticals.
- A MUST -passionate about education and helping students with their learning goals!
- English Speaking -Spanish a plus!
This exciting opportunity is a chance to work from home at an hourly rate and offers a competitive bonus plan when goals are met and exceeded.