Manager of Demand Marketing Generation
- Location: Boston, MA, United States
- Posted: Feb 4
Manager of Demand Marketing Generation
The Manager of Demand Marketing Generation owns all responsibility for all aspects of demand generation, defining, creating, executing, and measuring tightly marketing campaigns to generate and nurture leads and accelerate the pipeline to increase close ratios.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of driving leads for B2B companies, and a strong understanding of how to target B2B buyers across segments. He/she will have built and measured demand generation programs and achieve growth objectives.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams, and exceptional project management skills are a must for success in this role.
● Research, develop and execute high impact marketing campaigns, events and activities to generate interest and lead to high-quality sales opportunities.
● Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospect so meet defined goals for quantities conversion rates.
● Rigorously manage and measure all marketing campaigns and tactics driving to conversion rate increased and funnel optimization
● Partner with the business development and sales teams to ensure close alignment and to increase demand program effectiveness and overall revenue attainment
● Own strategy, spend and execution for all paid marketing acquisition programs penetrating target accounts
● At least 5 -7 years of demand generation experience in enterprise software
● Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
● Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing integrated campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
● World-class analytical and quantitive skills - passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based on findings
● Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
● Expertise working with marketing automation systems and CRM platforms
● Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
● BA/BS degree
● Team Player who can work collaboratively across the organization with product, finance marketing sales, etc. to drive accountable lifts in revenue
About Cambridge Semantics:
Cambridge Semantics Inc., The Smart Data Company®, is an enterprise analytics and data management software company. Our software, the Anzo Smart Data Lake®, allows IT departments and their business users to semantically link, analyze and manage diverse data whether internal or external, structured or unstructured, with speed, at big data scale and at the fraction of the implementation costs of using traditional approaches.
The Company’s big data proprietary technology uses a Smart Data Lake solution to bring together various disparate sources to analyze and manage data for Life Science, Financial Services, Government and other vertical markets. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a leading edge technology company that is experiencing rapid growth and has received several very prominent industry awards for developing its Smart Data Lake solution Solution. Our headquarters is right in heart of Downtown Boston.
What We Offer
● Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurances, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter & healthcare benefits starting on your first day
● A flexible vacation policy, 10 paid holidays, and the opportunity to work remotely on occasion
● Up to 3 months of annual gym membership reimbursement, and the opportunity to earn cash for staying healthy
● A membership to WeWork, which provides vibrant, collaborative, and fun workspace all over the world (plus free cold brew, espresso, and snacks)
● The opportunity to work alongside some of the smartest minds in the Big Data space!
We cherish our fast-paced, startup environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing, and values flexibility and balance between work and home life. Our headquarters is located in a vibrant WeWork space in beautiful downtown Boston next to the Boston Common and is surrounded by endless lunch options and several different subway entrances.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!