Recruiting Management Consulting
Recruiting Management Consulting (RMC)
BostonHCP manages the development of your recruiting strategy from inception to hire. We build a pitch and a target list of companies to actively source passive candidates. We manage these candidates through this process, taking the care and feeding of top talent off the hands of the hiring manager.
RMC is driven by strategy and outcomes, not a fixed, predetermined set of requisitions to fill. It operates within the unique strategic, operational, and cultural setting of each client organization. It recognizes that in real life, situations are so complex and fluid that very often the approach must mirror that complexity and dynamism.
An adaptive response capability brings the creativity and collaboration to ensure results. In RMC, the client and the client organization are intensely involved as the subject matter experts, determining recruiting priorities based on an intimate understanding of the organization’s strategic drivers and priorities. Client involvement also creates organizational commitment from the executive level, tremendously improving the probability of a successful outcome.
Talent Acquisition Advisory Services
- Partner with hiring manager to set a strategy for recruiting practices
- Implement a recruiting process that will drive success
- Review/write job descriptions
- Review/rejuvenate employee referral program
- Identify target companies
- Direct source candidates
- Screen Candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Gather interview feedback
- Manage the candidate through the interview process from beginning to end
- Ensure high-quality candidate experience
- Thorough reference checking
- Negotiate offers and close candidates
- Provide weekly reporting on hiring/recruiting metrics