Glad to meet you
- 25+ years of recruiting experience
- In 2011, founded BostonHCP. Successfully built a practice based on a repeatable process laced heavily with consultative sales skills in a highly collaborative team.
- Proudly boasts a client portfolio consisting of some of the top startups in the hi-tech industry.
- Espresso – the stronger, the better
- Years in the business: 26
- Number of recruits placed: too many to count
- Passion: Using experience to help the team better help our clients navigate through an ever-changing hiring landscape to attract top-quality talent
- 2014 Consultant of the Year
- 2015 Consultant of the Year
- 2017 Mentor of the Year
- Caffeine doesn’t work for Christine, but what does get her going for the day is making those introductions that can help move business partners toward their goals
- President Club winner with more than 15 years in “best in class” recruiting
- Best known for her collaborative approach
- 2016 Super Recruiter of the Year
- 2017 Consultant of the Year
- 2018 Top Biller of the Year
- Espresso; early, late, there’s never a bad time
- Passionate, driven, and always acquiring new skills
- Excited for the opportunity to connect with people and create lasting relationships
- 2018 Consultant of the year
- Year-round (caramel) iced coffee drinker
- Enjoys expanding growth opportunities for clients and people
- Loves building on existing and new skill sets
- Often found teeing it up on the golf course and is a Class-A PGA Member
- Black iced-coffee drinker, any time of day, preferably cold brew or a medium roast.
- Loves building strong relationships and connecting with others. Passionate about helping people find the right role for them, both career and culture-wise.
- Enjoys snowboarding up in Vermont with his family, playing golf, lifting weights, and practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Life happens, coffee helps. Make a cup & own the day!
- Insightful, accountable, & striving to help our clients succeed in hiring goals while building longstanding relationships.
- Lover of animals, connecting with nature, and live music.
- No coffee for this little man — he is like a party in a cup as he is!
- He’s tireless when it comes to recruiting and chasing balls
- Always eager to welcome everyone to the office and pick up any crumbs that might accidentally fall to the floor